Thursday, March 1, 2012

Belly dancers? Yes please.

     You may recognize this couple from a previous post featuring their proposal photos. I was lucky to be given the opportunity to work with Isaac and Christine because of the awesomeness that is The Heart Bandits (a proposal and romantic event planning company). They enjoyed working with me enough to ask that I help them document their engagement party and I enthusiastically accepted! Can't tell you how amazing it is to be able to have witnessed their special proposal moment, only to later be able to celebrate their engagement with their friends and family! What made it even better was their decision to hold the event at Carousel Restaurant, where they have celebrated a number of their family's special occasions.
     The day of the event I got a phone call from Isaac asking that I come out a little earlier than planned as Christine had made efforts to personally decorate the table settings. I thought that the decorations would probably consist of a few flowers, maybe some party favors.. and was floored to discover Christine in her dramatic high heels and gorgeous dress, putting the finishing touches on an elaborate table setting. The dinner and all of its details were scrumptious (yes, I really just said that), and if you don't believe me take a gander at the photos and then drive out to Glendale to try out the middle eastern cuisine. If that isn't enough to motivate you, this should be: dinner comes with live music, dancing and.. belly dancers.
     Before you start thinking that I've somehow been paid by the restaurant to advertise their business, let me clarify that this post is meant to feature what really made this night super incredibly special: Isaac and Christine and all of their fantastic friends and family. Between their unabashed moves and laughter on the dance floor, to the way they interacted with one another during dinner.. and finally to how they so graciously treated me (Christine's mother personally heaped food on a plate insisting that I take a break to eat something).. I have nothing but the warmest regards for them and their loved ones.
     With that being said I want to once again wish Isaac and Christine my most sincerest congratulations on their engagement. Their love and affection for one another is heartwarming and the community they have created together should prove to bring them nothing but life long love and support. Hope you all love the photos as much as I do!


 








































Ending this post with my favorite portraits from the party.
Its obvious that Isaac and Christine have so much fun together, always laughing and talking nonstop with one another.. but they also manage to sneak in these sweet, intimate moments and I happened to capture one of those on the dance floor:



And this is my other favorite photo.. for absolutely no good reason other than that they both look absolutely stunning and happy in it. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive